That Girl's Not Right In The Brain

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

"And thats the last time he saw his father alive"

I miss them.

I miss their words, i miss their humor. Pictures aren't enough, i need the real people.
That is nearly imposible though. I am just a little "kid", why would they want to hold a conversation with me? They wouldn't, that's the problem.

I see their faces looking down at me and i figure that they are looking after me, but they aren't. They don't even know that i exist.


I have had the same song such in my head for they past day. I can't remember what it's called, but it's the new one by 30 seconds to mars. I think i might look into them, they might be good.

Next year i am determined to meet my idiols, and i will say more than, "Hi, can you please sign this?" or "can i have a picture?"
I haven't figured out what i'm going to say, but i have awhile to think it threw.

Don't ignore me, i'm alive too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home