I am the sheets on your bed, i wont ask you where you've been.
I'm actually kind of tired. I've been writing all day long. Four whole chapters.
I just started the 5th. I'm going to post it in buzznet and/or LiveJournal when i'm finished it.
I bet people are going to hate it, But i don't care. Actually, i do care, i've been spending all of my time on that thing, and if people don't like it, or opprisate it, they should just stop reading.
I've been feeling uneasy about you. I have a suspition that you don't like me anymore. Heck, i have a suspition that you don't like girls in general anymore.
Don't lie to me anymore, tell the truth. I promise i wont get mad (maybe).
who shot that arrow in your throut? who missed that crimson apple?
I have a new found love for The Hush Sound. They make me swoon when i'm in a good mood.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home