That Girl's Not Right In The Brain

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'm Dead, left to raught in a hole...

The last time i cryed like this was when i was on the verg of loosing my bestfriend.
Guys aren't worth my tears, but my friends sure are.

I have black streams of tears running down my face.

It all started with a letter... left on a nightstand, next to the clock. That letter wasn't mentioned until a week later. Now i'm in pain. More pain than i have been in, in over a year.

She tells me she is going to change, for the better. She tells me she has changed. I wouldn't be surprised if nothing changed. The same old wave in the hall, that same old smile.

I bet she isn't crying as hard as i am, i bet she isn't even showing any emotion.

She keeps on saying that she is sorry. It's not her fault. i can't blame anything on her. i love too much.



things will never ca=hange, not in my life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home