That Girl's Not Right In The Brain

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Lets get these teen hearts beating faster!

I'm finally starting to get my normal sleeping patterns back. I'm actually kinda tierd. I know you probably aren't, or you have already crashed. You are so unpredictible, yet, so predictable.

I guess it really doesn't matter what i say about you, you wont never take the time to read this.

Do you mind if i just slit my wrists and die? no? of course you wouldn't.

I'm Sorry, i'm not always like this. Sometimes i'm actually cheerful, but right now i'm just very... how would you say it? it's kind of a cross between mad and disappionted. If you didn't have the time, then you shouldn't do it. Now, don't get me wrong, i'm not telling you to quite, i'm just telling you make the time.


Please and Thank You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home