The People In My Dreams Think I'm Crazy, I Guess That Says Something...
I just finished playing Solitare with real cards, and i didn't even cheat, i was hard, but i won.
I think i'm in a better mood today than i was in yesterday. I have no clue why.
I know that i over think things, i always have, always will. It's great to know that i can just put it all out of my mind and everything seems to be okay again. My feeling play tricks on me, like a fun game of "lets make her cry."
All day long i have been watching vidoes and interviews, atleast i haven't had enough contact with the outside world to piss anyone off.
My Summer has been uneventful. I think i might start doing stuff that i promised myself at the begining of summer. Next year i'm going to be smart, and anti-socail, cause every time i open my mouth, bad things happen. Lunches spent doing homework, free time spent reading.
n.e.r.d = Person who is going to make it in life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home