That Girl's Not Right In The Brain

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

She fell into dark oblivion, and on one even noticed.

I have bruses on my legs,
I have fallen so many times,
Next time i just wont get up.

I have scars on my wrists,
I have cut so many times,
I'll probably just bleed to death.


A few weeks ago i had this dream that my entire family hated me. My father raped me on a nightly bases, and told me that he wasn't the one that was the bad guy, i brought it on myself. One day while i was sitting on my porch, my father came up to me and said, "i'm sorry Sarah, no one loves you anymore, you don't deserve to live" and then he killed me.

Last night i had a dream that a couple sertin celebrities came to my Birthday party, it was cool because none of my friends knew who the hell they were. When i woke up this morning, i realized that it was just a dream.

Too bad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home