That Girl's Not Right In The Brain

Saturday, August 19, 2006

The sun rises in the east, and sets in the west... but it feel the oppost to me...

I've wasted my summer on nothing. Going to bed at 5am and waking up at 2pm.

I thought this one was going to to be better than all the rest, i thought i was going to be happy. i've been neglected and torn apart from the inside. I've realized how much i miss it, but how much i dred going back to them.

With all of my heart i though i was going to be loved, i thought i was going to be cared for. that didn't happen.

I've done more harm than good to myself. I've changed, and now i don't think it was for the better. I feel like crying but my eyes have run dry. Every time i force it i always end up screaming.

The obuse against myself makes me feel human again. They don't know.
I worry about you, and you don't even know my name. I worry about how you're feeling, i worry about what you might try and pull.

You've helped me though the worse, and made me realize that i don't have to take this. But i'm too afraid to change. Too afraid to know what other people think about it.

"I constanly think that he's gay. I'm serious."

My friends know this all too well. But they don't believe me.

You put a smile to my face. I can see the pain in your eyes, i know that you are holding it back, only to let it all out in the comfort of your childhood room. you say that he is perfect beond comparison. I used to think that, until she walked away.

i depend on your love. But it never comes.
I depend on my own belief, only to have major regrets later.

I fear for my life, not because someone is after me, but because I'M after me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home