That Fancy Kid Never Told Me How Hard It Would Be...



My Dad just went to bed, and now i'm the only one up in my house.
I took so pictures today, heres alittle sample ^
Yah, okay, so i'm not the prettiest to look at, but i bet you aren't either.
People always swoon over every little picture he takes, i don't understand it.
He must hate alot of his pictures, and must be self-concious[sp?]. They always say that they will love him forever, but what if he laughed in your face and called you a fatass? would you love him then?
I admit, he is man-pretty, but most of thoughs are photoshoped magazine pictures. When he isn't wearing makeup you can see his flaws, almosts as easally as you can see that he hurts on the inside.
I ain't nobody's fool you know, 'cause i don't need you sympathy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home