Went shopping for new clothes and a new personality.
Why is it that new things make you happy?
Maybe its just because it wasn't my money.
I'm always trying too hard to be someone i'm not. I try to make people believe that i'm better than i am, but i'm no better than you.
Soft crying in the middle of the night. Why does that rain so true for me? I remembered an old friend the other night. I strated to cry, because i realized that i might not ever be able to have the good times that i used to. She didn't try to compete with me, so put me down.
She constantly told me that i'm so funny, and that i good times are rolling, like a shitty porno in my mind. Why can't everyone in the world be nice? What are the benifits to being mean? do you feel better about yourself, you dumb fuck.
I was reading some year old posts from HeyChris. I hate how fucking mean he is, be some of the things he says is so fucking true.
Where is the romance? Did romance ever truely esist?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home