That Girl's Not Right In The Brain

Monday, August 14, 2006

You fucked up. Now I hate you.

On friday i'm going to see an unprefestional showing of "Cats!" at the Act. My friend Naomi invited me. I'm only going to make fun of all the fruits. Yah, i know, mean.

I've been feeling rather neglected. You pass me by and don't even care about how it makes me feel. But when i do that to you, you get upset. You used to hold me, now you stare. You shove your hands in your pockets and shrug. Fuck you! You know how i feel. I called out your name, and you didn't even notice. What's wrong with you?

I'm gunna go work on my story some more.

I feel like turning my music up, but my sister threatened to slit my throght if i did. I told her to go ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home