That Girl's Not Right In The Brain

Friday, September 15, 2006

Boo you whore.

I guess that i don't alow myself to be happy anymore. I am an emfectous desease to myself.

It rained again today. I like to walk in the rain, and get apsalutally soaked.

Eveny one is telling me to be happy about it, but i'm kinda depressed about it. I'm leading him on, and i don't even want to think about touching him.

This is bad, and i want to end it, but why wont my head let me? beacuse the only other people out there that i want are untouchable.

I'm starting to think that there is no one out there for me.

I'm am constantly told that i am pretty, as comfert. but when i look at myself i see good redeaming quities, but the bad over ride.

Everytime i see that face in the hall way i want just crawl into a hole and wait until he passes.

I think i am being pittied and hated. I look over and see him looking at me, but i'm not quite sure if he is looking at me, or past me. and if he is he is probably just wondering what i am thinking.

She hates me, and glares at me. She has no reason to do that, exsept the fact that i like her boyfriend.

I am sick and twisted. Bring me to a hospital and untwine me. I realise what losers they are, but they are the kind of losers that make me swoon at there everyword.

They do stupid stuff but be forgiven, why aren't i forgiven in the same sence? because i'm not as pretty as that one guy that everyone loves.

I think i need a hug, but there is no one to hug me, no one to comfert me, and keep me warm.

We fuck slowly in the night, but that is only in my dreams. I stare from across the class, wondering what makes him love her so much. She looks away, and he looks back. I could love him back, but would i loose interest. I have no clue, but i don't know if i could even try.

I will seem like a bitch, just for opening my mouth.

-Don'tlovemeuntilyoulearntoknowtherealme.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home