That Girl's Not Right In The Brain

Saturday, September 02, 2006

I'm not the girl you think i am.

I hate my bangs.
I hate my body.
I hate my life.

But i love you like a brother that i would have no loss sleep over comitting insest.
2 days until school. I'm exsited for school itself, but i'm bummed about the lames. I make it harder just to make myself look the way i want. Total bullshit if you ask me.

You confuse me like no one else can. You get exsitted about phone calls. you can't speak your mind. I offten say that in my heart you take the second seat, but in my mind you are front and center. The only reason why that is is because i haven't figured you out yet.

I never will, i'm wasting my time on this. But it doesn't really matter. Can i call it wasting when i enjoy doing it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home