That Girl's Not Right In The Brain

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Mother Fucking Black Parade. Dig It.

i'm waisting time until i have to get ready for my first day of school. blah. I set my alarm a half hour early, because i thought i might have trouble getting up.

I got up about 15 minutes ago. i can't even remember. I did everything subcontiously. Wow. I'm creepy.

I wonder how today is going to go. Probably everyone is going to be happy to see everyone, and be humble. Then tomorrow comes the drama. I hate high school kids for that.

I hope i have changed like i thought i have. I guess we'll see wheni talk to everyone.

I'm strarting to ajust to my new hair cut. Thanks to some complament on what i though to be really bad pictures. *giggle giggle* .Narf.

I think i'm being pushed to do girl's rugby. I don't even like the sport, but i was thinking of trying out cuz i know it's something i can do. until i whine out and get my collor bone broken.

Funfun.

-Truefuckinglove

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home