That Girl's Not Right In The Brain

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

We had fire in our eyes, in the bigining.

Sorry i haven't posted in awhile.

Lifes been...hard. Alot of shit has been going on and i have been reconstittering if i deserve a life or not. I just seem to fuck everything up, no matter how simple.

I'm almost as bad as you, only i don't have the fame so almost no one knows but it.

Getting up in the morning has been harder and harder everyday, probably because nothing is motivating me to get up and get out of my house. I'm basically a prisioner in my own home, and my Computer is my resourse to the out side world. No that anyone wants to hear some bull shit from some whinney shit head like me.

I have come to realize that not everyone in the world is bad, but the good people are always hours away.

Good Friends are suppost to stick by you right? i guess you never got that memo. This is all bullshit and i shouldn't have to take this. I am more vonerable then the day i came out. I am on the verge of tears all of the time, and i'm sick of it... O.O gah, now i'm starting to sound like you. that scares me, i don't want to sound like you, like at all.

You caused me all of this angish and pain. Fuck you too buddy, i don't need your shit.

I'll just disapear, so you can be on your marry little way, but don't exspect me to answer the door when you come knocking. fuck you. and stay out.

T.T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home