I look up, knowing that you don't care.
It seems like ages. I haven't talked to you in... oh, going on three days. I miss the late night phone calls, but i refuse to call you.
Lifes been better, lifes been worse.
Today i'm not going to be a lazy ass, i'm actually going to get off my ass and do stuff. amazing eh? its amazing what getting up early enough can do.
I wish that all of my headaches and confusion would go away.
I miss my kitty cats, i miss my bed, i miss the comfert of the confined walls of my room. It's great to be home. But being home also makes me realize of how much of a mess my room is, so instead of sitting here writing i have desided to clean my room, and make it tolerable for me. i am tired of the mess, and awlays taking more time to look for stuff then i should.
My mind is lost in the pile of clothes sitting in the corner of my room.
and a Note to Sarah-ann:
You give me hope, hope that there are better things out there then just this crappy life. Your simple pleasures make me smile, and make me forget my worries. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, I love you babe. Don't forget the way i made you feel the first time you realized that i exsits. Cause i sure wont forget the way you make me feel.
XOXO
Sarah-Jane

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home