My entire body hurts!
Life totally sucks. My body hurts, my tongue hurts (i burnt it on dinner like 2 days back) my leg is brused (feild hockey ball) and i am sleep deprived.
I wish i saved all these tears you caused me so i could drown you in them. Fuck you too, piss off, stop breaking hearts.
I'm going to go sleep now, if i don't i'll proabablt like sleep in or something. Narf. My eyes are drifting shut but the only thing that keeps me awake is the thought of you.
I am so messed up, so confused. I love 2 guys, and only one of them is my boyfriend. It scares me half to death to think that i am giving someone hope but in the end i just end up hurting evreyone.
I'm ugly and Fat, and no matter what you say Mike i will always be. Thanks for being nice though, i truly apreasate it, like whoa dude.
XOXO
Sarah-Jane

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home