That Girl's Not Right In The Brain

Saturday, October 14, 2006

My reflection reavles what a horrible person i am on the inside.

I wait hours for you to show and you don't even come. what a shame.

I knew this was going to happen, you stood me up twice, well, three times, if you count that one day.

I shed tears, and you don't even know.

Beep beep beep. connection lost.

It's like you don't even care anymore. fuck, why does it hurt.

Why do i even bother anymore? I wait for you to come stepping in my door, but you never come, never.

I make things good and exsceptible for you, but you never come. why do you let me down. why do you let the tears fall like this. Why wont you help me up, why wont you come to my rescue? oh, thats right, because you are too busy day dreaming about fucking that untouchable girl in your socails class.

You have no compassion. whats wrong with you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home