That Girl's Not Right In The Brain

Friday, October 06, 2006

There are shadows all around.

The Parade of death will come, when you are asleep in your bed, dreaming of happy things. Your time has come, the misery is done. Don't forget how it made you feel.


I'm not quite sure how i am feeling at the moment, i am kinda sleepy. I would go and sleep but i want to talk to you, you make me happy. Thank you Sarah-ann. Thats right, Swoon over me.

You hate my LALALALA's? well, too mother fucking bad bitch.

Yeah, so, my friend Shanker has a new nickname for me, supposidly i am the Sugar Plum Princess. i so should make a shirt that says "I Am The Sugar Plum Princess" and have a sad little emo girl below it. This would be awesome.

I burnt my arm on the popcorn machine at lunch, it kinda hurt. Plus i came to realize that people don't like to wait for their popcorn. not my fault dude.

I'm feeling kinda bad about myself right now. I am a virgin to eveything. I've never been kissed, i've never had sex, i've never had a boyfriend for more that 2 months.
I'm starting to think that i'm not loved, and that there is no one else out there for me that i would be willing to touch.

Dusty is all fine and good, but he is sooooo imature and i am his frist Girlfriend. He is 2 years older than me, and i have had more exspearence then him, and that is saying something cause i haven't had any.

Fuck, life sucks, plus Graeme wont shut up about how emos' have no souls. says that kid who is the biggest dumb fuck ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home