That Girl's Not Right In The Brain

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Where have you been?

i just had a breif conversation with my brother, that i haven't talked to in a longggggggg time.

I'm really starting to think that he is smartining up.

His girlfriend just had a baby, a baby boy. Now i'm an Aunt.


For a long time he was fucked up. He was into drugs, lieing, stealing everything under the sun, now he is starting to do better for himself.
He even sounded different. I'm happy for him, but i kind of miss him.

He's my only brother, and before he made me look better in comaparasin.

But now he is better, he has a job now, a driver's licence, and a baby to take care of.

He has had alot of time to grow up, and now i think he is on the right path. In all of his 24 years all he had acomplished was the reputation of a dumbass druggy who dropped out of school.

I don't see him that way anymore, i see him as my big brother, who has had his faults, but is making things right again.

I miss him, i hope he comes to visit me some time, that would be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home