That Girl's Not Right In The Brain

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Annie Are You Okay? Are You Okay Annie?

I crave the nights in which i can sleep soundless with you by my side.
I knew that things would never work out they way my mind plays them out but, but my heart still hopes.

Fire Fall Down.
Show Me Love.

I fell asleep, entertaining the thought in which I knew every intimate detail about you. I already do. I looked in your dark hazel eyes and stroked your pale skin. Your bangs fell into your eyes, i swept them away with my calloused fingers. Why do you love these fingers, then ones which have taken the breath from your throat and bruised your delicate skin?
You anger my temper, leaving me breathless, leaving you breathless and without hope. Thoughts stained eyes have scolded me, yet you still reach out and kiss these palms. These palms that have crushed your fingers; pulling you away. Why do you kiss these knuckles that darken thou hazel hearts?
He takes me over and kills thoughts late night hopes and dreams. Please dream of better so i can follow thoughts examples and turn away from it all in the end.
The plates fall to the floor. I wished i had become a new man, believing that i was dead and gone, to take it to a new extreme.
'Fuck you' is all i hear in my ears before these hands in which you kiss with tenderness are launched at you again.
You lie there with no life, no emotion i thoughts eyes. oh baby why. I did not remember anything that ever occurred before, all i know is how you chocked on our love. why my love? why my love did you stay with these murderous hands? I loved you, i promise.

Forever in your heart;
XOSarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home