Good Sence Will Kick In Any Time.
Jessie told me that one day I would get over it all. At this point, i doubt it, i've gotten in too deep.
Its gotten to the point where when I think about it my chest hurts. I'm Obsessed.
Why is it that the people who are the most messed up in the head are the best at making music? I guess in return for talent God took their sanity. Such as:
Michael Jackson - Likes to touch little boys
David Bowie - Kind of odd, mentally speaking
The Artist Formally known as Prince - Flaming homo (not that there is anything wrong with that)
nuff said.
I'm hoping to obtain enough money this year to get a christmas gift for everyone in the world, because everyone deserves some lovin', even if they are a little messed up. haha
Have the sweetest dreams in the world, i wont forget about you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home