That Girl's Not Right In The Brain

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I've Got A God Complex With a Full Clip

Poeple make life out to be a fantsy.
Sitting in the sun reading, laying in bed having a soft night's sleep, kissing your boyfriend.
They all make it out to be magical exsprences, but for once i want to truth.

Falling asleep in the sun and wakeing up with a terrible and very painful sunburn.
Killing your neck from stacking your pillows to high.
Not wanting to kiss your boyfriend anymore because he gave up on his toothbrush.

I have to admit, i envy the late night dreams that dance in my head. If only it were the other way around.
I crave for sleep, but if i go to bed now i will feel like i have accomplished nothing today.


The Knave in which you Crave
XOSarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home