You Can't Demisticize Winnie The Pooh. He is a Wild Mother Fucker!!!
My mind numbs on this icecube I call my heart.
{I'm sorry about everything i've ever done. I wish it happened differently.}
I daydreamed that i had cool older brother that cared about me and looked out for me, instead god sent me to a boy who prides on duct taping his little sister to the couch.
I guess it all works out in the end.
I've come to a time were i have to either prove myself, that i'm good enough, or choose something else.
I have the talent, i know i do, you just have to be(lie)ve.
I'm here for a higher purpose, send me thine will, send me thine eye.
"Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou my Romeo?"
I would crawl out my window for you everynight. I would scrifice my sweater as you slept. Believe in me. give my thine eye.
I never knew that being Sassy was a bad thing...
XO

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home