That Girl's Not Right In The Brain

Monday, December 17, 2007

I'm still waiting on the world to change.

I'm sick and tired of all the woe is me shit.
I'm not going to try to be a bitch, it comes natually anyways.

I find myself stealing lines, you told me to, you just didn't mean other poeple's.
"Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship."
true dat.
I just want to slip away; climbing the hills of eternity and jumping; now you see me now you don't.


He walks alone in the damp darkened pit that his shell calls home.
Nameless faces and faceless people pass by with no judgement.
Th speakers boom all his heart can take and makes him so bezerk.
The party is all in his head. She is not next to him at all.
That little pill, thats all it takes to escape his fate.
A serge of energy shot thought his veins,
Get right to the source, thats all it takes.
His body aches, and shakes, and palpitates, but he pays no mind.
Keeping the beat with his blistered feet, Being blind to the tempo's heat


okay, i'm done.
Much Love from
XOSarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home