That Girl's Not Right In The Brain

Sunday, December 02, 2007

My love was comfortable and so broken in.

I don't know why i feel so displeased and unfofilled tonight.
I can't go to bed feeling this way.
However, i wil go to bed feeling this way everynight. I can't have you. why not?

I still hope with all of my heart that god will humour me and give me a chance.
I don't see the path that he has chosen for me. All i see is the path that i feel.

It feels like its ment to be, i know it.
Lord, do thy will and bring him forth.


Why does it feel so right, but then feel so wrong at the smae time.
How does a simple thought hurt so bad.

Please stop doing this to me.
I wonder what you are doing right now.
Are you heading home.

Why do i have i feeling that something bad has happened...
or do i just wish it so?

In Love Without Her Love.
XOSarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home