Too Cool For School
So, I was reading John Mayer's blog for the first time in awhile, and I realized how cool he is. But like, cool in this I'm-my-own-person sort of way. I've always wanted to write a sweet blog and just rant and rave about things that I love and weird/crazy/interesting things that happen to me, but living the sheltered life that i do, nothing cool ever really happends to me, so I guess you'll just have to deal with the lame stuff.I've been spending a lot of time with God lately, and I'm satisfied with the sort of person I am now, so i can make funny faces in the mirror without wanted to punch myself for being so lame.
I've also realized that when I have the potentional to like someone I creeper their facebook profile a lot and scope out the type of person they are, then I compare them to the list I have in my phone under the title "Quailty;"
So, If you have any interest in me, I suggest that you steal my phone and creep out my notes and find out the kind of person I want you to be.
I hope you have a pleasent night, and a good tomorrow.
Sarah

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home