Twitter or Twatter, Whatever that New Thing is...
So, I don't know how long Twitter has been around, but I just became aquanted with it today-- and I must say Twitter = Facebook right now.That probably seems a little weird, but it makes me feel more connected to the artist that i adore, and brings me into their personal circle. I guess. At least it makes me feel that way.
This makes me seem very teenaged-girl-ish but my Dad yelled at me about change about 20 minutes ago, and it totally bumbed me out. They only remedy that I've found that truely works on me is to plug in some Patrick Stump covers and just listen it all out.
Its all starting to make sence to me again. I had sort of fallen out of Love with FOB and was trying to move on to other things-- but I still love their music. I had been listening to so many other things for so long that I didn't knwo what i was missing.
I had forgotten how his voice makes me feel. He just has this--- soulful voice, and it makes me feel like he understands. He is a human too, and he makes mistakes, and he tells stupid stories and he says "Um" and "like" just like the rest of us. It makes me feel less lame and more of a human.
More then anything i wish him the most happiness. I hope that the good Lord blesses him and his life, because as far as i can see he does nothing but good, and with all the inspiration he has brought people I am glad that he can at least persue his passion.
So this is a shout out to a great man--- Don`t ever stop doing what you love, even if it brings you down a different path. I`ll always admire your strength. Thanks for being an inspiration even when you don`t know it.
Sarah

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home