That Girl's Not Right In The Brain

Friday, May 01, 2009

Trust, Love, Faith





So, I vaguely recall saying something a while back about wanting to be as cool as john Mayer-- yes, this is still true, and will probably will always be true-- but i've just has a Mayer/Twitter encounter.

Excuse me while I act like a teenaged girl here, but he responded to something I said, and I had a freak-out attack.

Not only that, but this isn't my first celeb-like encouter this week. Before this week i've never met, nor even talked to a celebrity, but on tuesday, while being on a new tv shoot set as an extra I met the dad from Smart Guy.

He was a really cool guy, and really nice. He was super professionsal, even after my friend accidentally ran into him in one of the scenes.

My friend Chantal was especially jazzed to meet him and be in a show with him, it was a cool thing for all of us.

Anyways, thoughs were my freak-out/celeb moments of the week, and i have to say that its been a good week. :)











Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home