I enjoy long walks in the park...
Ah, a new school year. Can I throw up yet? No, okay.
Today I heard two people reference the fact that it was our `Last First Day.' How depressing is that?
Tomorrow my 'walk in the park' day. English, Art, Free Block, and Grad Transitions. Its barely even worth getting out of bed--The next day would be a 'run in the park.'
I'm confident that this year i'll have more time to do what I want to do. Awesome.
It's so weird watching people around me grow up, even though I always stay the same way. I am, and will always be shorter then people, so having the new grade eights coming in taller then me hurts me a little bit. I hate it when people look down on me--- bleh.
Anyways, School sucks, God is Good.
Goodnight world.
Sarah

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home