I found myself...

I was bored and decided to figure out what comes up when I type my name into google. I was shocked to find out how much there really was. I am glad, however, that if a potential university was to do the same thing, they would never find anything bad. fewf.
I few months back, probably more like six, i posted a video of me doing my own slam poetry on youtube.com. Today i found that same video on a poetry site. Gotpoetry.com has videos of thousands of poems. I'm just honoured that It is even consittered a poem that was worth a linking. yay for me.
Thats all I really wanted to say. Yay for me. Thats it.
Thanks Internetz.
Sarah

1 Comments:
SARAH!!!!!! i didnt know you did a slam!!! it was amazing!!! i laughed so hard it was great. i would never have the guts to do that!! 143!!! i miss talking to you!!!
<3 sarah-ann
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home