That Girl's Not Right In The Brain

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Quality;

I just recently got back from a camp I go to annually. Lets just say-- This week alone I've seen more puke then I ever have. And, to make it even better, one of my good friends made a video to commemorate one of the events that caused most of it and I've spent the last 15 minutes dry-heaving. Thanks Matt.

I don't know if I can stomach the KD that I made just before I watched it-- I now don't know if I wasnt to eat it---

I've started a regretful countdown. In 5 days I'm entering into my final year of high-school. Now, i'm not going to get all nestalgic about all of the "good times" or lack thereof, but I think i kind of have a point-- irrelivaent or not.
This is a message to the younger grades--- It doesn't get any easier.

There. Plain and simple.

Have fun. I know I wont be.

Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home