That Girl's Not Right In The Brain

Saturday, December 26, 2009

I think I'm a fraud.

I needed to do some real self reflection, and I am sort of discusted with what I've found on the inside. Come this holiday season I've become so greedy and selfish, and I hate how I've become this way. I keep obsessing over all the things I could have, and not appresating all the things I do have.

I have a family that loves me,
I have friends that are faithful to me,
I have a God that is Great.

And all I can do is think about how much I want an iphone, and a macbook, and my car. I have so many other things I should be focused on, like the opportunity to go to Cambodia and helping other people.
And to think, I was going to use my Tithe money to buy an Ipod. How terrible am I. I really need some help.
I'm calling out to the Lord. Help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home