Keep Control
Ah, It's a new year. What a crazy thing to think about it.
What was I doing when the earth was in this exact place in relation to the sun last year? I have no idea.
I was just setting up my 2010 calendar with important dates, and my jam packed schedule for January. I got more shifts this month then I thought I would, which is a pure blessing. Even though I am more then blessed with the amount of money I am going to earn this month, it also means that i can put some money away for things I would like.
Unfortunatley, I have about a million thing I have to do now, because a certain teacher is a douche bag, so I'll update again when I remember-- sorry for the hangups.
Love,
Sarah Nutbrown Bourdeau

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home