"Do your Homework--" No, you do your homework"
I'm just sitting here, chilling with my friend. I thought I would update more then I ever have in my last month, all with truth.
I'm almost done my Geography 12 course, I just have one more unit to get though, which I should have done by the end of this weekend. Exciting, for sure.
I'm hoping to at least get a solid B in this course, if not a low A. I'll basically get whatever I can take at this moment, and i'll probably have to wait a week or so before it is all marked so i can get my final grade sent to SFU. If i don't get all of my marks into SFU, i wont be starting next year, so that is weighing very heavy on my heart at this moment.
I really hope my english Lit wont be giving me a problem about my in-term mark. I don't know how much I've finish with my course, but SFU needs the marks. so thats all i have to worry about at this moment. I only have a month left until i'm completely done with high school. SCARY. It will continue to become scary as time goes by. As weeks quickly pass, and then the moment before I cross the stage.
Excuse me while I hyperventilate.
Have a good night Internet.
SNB

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home