That Girl's Not Right In The Brain

Saturday, May 22, 2010

I might have to abandon you...

I'm on the edge of the rest of my life. I say "the edge" because I still have a little bit longer of my old life to get though before I can continue on. In a month and 2 days I shall be graduating high school and will be starting a new novel in the series that is my life. After graduation I'll be spending my summer working (Like, one day a week) and helping to renovate the basement suite I will be moving into with my friend. I think at that point I will be starting a new blog that is all about my new life, so my old friends, teachers and my family members can keep a metaphorical tab on me.

I cannot believe that in three months I will be moving away from my home. My bed will be located an hour and a half to the west. I'll have to say goodbye to the municipally of Maple Ridge, and say hello to being an adult living in Burnaby. Scary stuff I tell you. And thus I get to my point... The day after I graduate high school, I will no longer be using this blog. This blog that has gotten me though all of my high school career will be replaced with a much cooler one... well, hopefully a much more updated one. It will be all about my SFU/Burnaby life. There will be pictures and I will write about me and my roommate Jessie. Sarah and Jessie, living together in Burnaby. There us something familiar and comforting in the sound of that. For the next month I will be contemplating on a title for my blog, and will probably provide a link to it from here, just so my readers can follow me there.

Thanks for understanding,

SNB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home