Today
Today, today has been a bad day for me. And I don't mean in a "i'm tired, people are pissing me off" bad day. Today I am an emotional wreck.
I graduate in 13 days. In 13 days my life is going to be flipped upside down. Today I went to rogers to pay my phone bill (something that I haven't done for some time) and I signed myself up for a membership card so that I could rent movies. This was the first time I could legitimately tell someone that I was eighteen and actually prove it with my driver's licence. That may not sound big to anyone else, but to me that is life altering. Why at eighteen do they think i'm responsible enough to rent and return movies?
Why at eighteen does my dad think it's a good idea for me to move away from home. I don't want to. I mean, I do want to, because I'll be moving in with my friend Jessie, and I'll be starting a new life at SFU, but I don't think I can handle it.
Every time I start to think about it I start crying. I have to leave my Dad. after this he will be all alone. I already feel bad when I leave him for a night, or don't make him dinner, because that means that he will have to fend for himself. He ate a peanut-butter and cheese sandwich two nights in a row now, because I'm lazy and selfish.
Moving out also means that I have to find a new home for my cat. I don't want to find a new home for my cat. I think that having her there would be of comfort to me...
Anyways...
SNB

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home